Skip to content
Tips for when you can fly high
- Open the lids of your lil liquid bottles and place a piece of plastic wrap underneath to create an airtight seal to prevent leaks during transit.
- Take a photo of all your travel documents (including passport) text and email them to yourself.
- Basic but highly needed – take a photo of where you parked at the airport even for short trips.
- Pack your belts inside shirt collars to hold shape, we also do this for our hats.
- Roll your clothes – we also hide emergency money throughout the rolls and in the socks that we then place inside shoes.
- Be early for check in and ask nicely if there are any upgrades available – you will be surprised one day.
- Request a ‘fragile’ tag for your checked luggage so it ends up on top.
- Place a cotton swab inside your blush, bronzer, eye shadow (basically any powder) to prevent cracking during travel. Going to do a touch up on the plane and having dark bronzer attack you and the seat is no fun.
- Before you travel O.S download google maps offline – same goes for currency converter.
- Use ATMs to get local currency they usually have the best exchange rates.
- Being nice and understanding to the flight attendants will usually result in more booze.
- Ask hotel reception for an adapter if you have forgotten they usually have one for guest use – if you pack one keep it in your carry on.
- Many airport lounges you can pay to access, most of the time this ends up being cheaper than eating (drinking pre flight bubbles) in the airport restaurants and bars.
- Pack a scarf / jacket always. It’s generally freezing at some stage of your journey and it’s a makeshift pillow.